Copyright Dispute Policy
Effective date: July 25th, 2019
In accordance with the DMCA, we’ve adopted the policy below toward copyright infringement. We reserve the right to (1) block access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Remember that your use of Arkio's Services is at all times subject to the Terms Of Service, which incorporates this Copyright Dispute Policy. Any terms we use in this Policy without defining them have the definitions given to them in the Terms Of Service.
- (1). If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Services infringes your copyright (or the copyright of someone whom you are authorized to act on behalf of), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Arkio’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (our “Designated Agent,” whose contact details are listed below):
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- (b) Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- (c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Arkio is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- (d) Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- (e) A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified in (1)(c) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
(2). Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we reserve the right to:
- (a) remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- (b) notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material; and
- (c) terminate such content provider's access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
Please contact Arkio's Designated Agent at the following address:
Hilmar Gunnarsson, Kirkjutorg 6, 101 Reykjavik, Iceland